160 words
11.21.2012
My favorite drink
I will tell you about my favorite drink. I often drink water at home because water always is refreshing. So, I like water. But I drink some juices sometimes. For example, my family have an light promis that we can buy some juice on holiday. So, we are hardly drink juice on ordinary days at home. But we drink juice outdoor on prdinary days. I often drink AQUARIUS at university because AQUARIUS is refreshing and easy to drink. So, I like it. I drank AQUARIUS ZERO recently, it also was taste good. And I want to drink powdered green tea in Oi otya now. I want to try it next. And I like a carbonated drink. I especially like a strong carbonated drink because my tongue become sparkling! And muscat taste of strong carbonated drink is the best juice ever. I loved it. It juice vanished before. I have drank it only once ever. I want to drink it again.
Labels:
favorites,
free-writing,
homework,
quickposts,
typing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment