>Zac!!!funny!Next match is 16th onOct.You must to watch it.
Thank you!I want to watch it, too!(please say with me!)Zac!!!
>RuriHi how's going?Did you watch the game that we lost Brazil.Oh god,I still can't believe that result.we've been good.but,they were super great,mega good.We have to be more strong.I wont give them up they'll go to the Brazil.
Sorry, I almost forggot what you want me to say that.COME ON ZAC!!
Oh, thank you!We must to watch next game!Zaaaaaaaaac!By the way, why are you knowing my name?!o,osorosii!笑
>Zac!!!
ReplyDeletefunny!
Next match is 16th onOct.
You must to watch it.
Thank you!
ReplyDeleteI want to watch it, too!
(please say with me!)Zac!!!
>Ruri
ReplyDeleteHi how's going?
Did you watch the game that we lost Brazil.
Oh god,I still can't believe that result.
we've been good.
but,they were super great,mega good.
We have to be more strong.
I wont give them up they'll go to the Brazil.
Sorry, I almost forggot what you want me to say that.
ReplyDeleteCOME ON ZAC!!
Oh, thank you!
DeleteWe must to watch next game!
Zaaaaaaaaac!
By the way, why are you knowing my name?!
o,osorosii!笑