10.24.2012

My favorite TV show

I will tell you my favorite TV show. I like TV program which introduce many world heritages for us. The TV program's title is The world heritage. I always watch the TV program because I can get a lot of knowledge about world heritage and I can see beautiful views. It is so interesting and pleasant for me. I always watch the TV and the like program. For example, I always watch 'sekai fushigi hakken'. The TV program also introduces many things about world. And I often watch some TV program which is about foreign language. It is English, Spanish, Italy, French and German. I always watch these TV program and I am studying them. But I seriously study only English and Spanish. I can learn one phrase per one day with the TV program. It is so useful for me. I think I have learned a lot for watching.

151 words

No comments:

Post a Comment