5.04.2012

home work -speaking my family

My family tree!




    △――〇 my mother, my father
          |
  〇―△―〇 my older brother, me, my younger brother




I have mother, father, older brother and younger brother.




My mother loves white rose.

So, I presented a bunch of white rose to her when her birthday.

Her birthday was March 22.

This picture is the white rose.

It was so beautiful ♪



My father is very kind to us.

He is always good listener for us.

Thank you for your hard work everyday!



My older brother is kind,reliable and calm but he is a very strange person!

I became a strange person because he!

He is really a funny one.

(from a different point of view.)

And he is hunting for a job now.

Keep it up!



My younger brother is kind, cheerful and ahh, he is strange too.

It fate was absolutely inevitable for him...

Just joking!

And he has a big dream.

Go ahead, you can do it :)







1 comment: