5.04.2012

home work-typing

0~2




I am Ruri. I am short. I have older brother and younger brother.  My favorite food is ice cream. Especially I love sherbet and gelato. Also, I like soft ice cream. And I like tea. Especially I like flavored tea, green tea and oolong tea. But I like water. I often drink water.




I had orientation. And I was choosing some classes. For example, I choose Spanish class. Because I like foreign language. And I learned Spanish when I was freshman. So, I will study English and Spanish harder. And this year, I will try some things. And I will try some things.




I like music. For example, I like classic, RB and J pop and so on. And I like A pop. For example, I like Change the world. Many people sing it. Recently, Eric Clapton was singing this song. And old lady before sang this song. And I know Rue Armstrong.











No comments:

Post a Comment