Good map.I like my grandparents house, too.
Thank you Hazuki chan!There is a dog at my grandpa's house!
I like my grandparents home, too.Why do you like your older brother's car?
Thabk you Ayaka chan!My older brother's car is comfortable a little!
I like car, too.I often drive. How about you?
Thank you Mayu chan!I like driving, too!But I can't drive yet because I haven't a license yet...
I like my families car, too. Where do you like going by car?
Thank you Rina chan!I like to drive on smooth road.
I like my grandparents' house, too.Do you drive a car?
Thank you Ai chan!I can't drive yet because I haven't a license yet.I want to get a license quickly!
Your map is god.Where did you go with your friend by her car?
My map is GOD?!Ohh, thank you so much!I went to around kami kumamoto by her car.When she was driving, she always said, 'Yoisho~~!!'.
Good map.
ReplyDeleteI like my grandparents house, too.
Thank you Hazuki chan!
DeleteThere is a dog at my grandpa's house!
I like my grandparents home, too.
ReplyDeleteWhy do you like your older brother's car?
Thabk you Ayaka chan!
DeleteMy older brother's car is comfortable a little!
I like car, too.
ReplyDeleteI often drive. How about you?
Thank you Mayu chan!
DeleteI like driving, too!
But I can't drive yet because I haven't a license yet...
I like my families car, too. Where do you like going by car?
ReplyDeleteThank you Rina chan!
DeleteI like to drive on smooth road.
I like my grandparents' house, too.
ReplyDeleteDo you drive a car?
Thank you Ai chan!
DeleteI can't drive yet because I haven't a license yet.
I want to get a license quickly!
Your map is god.
ReplyDeleteWhere did you go with your friend by her car?
My map is GOD?!
DeleteOhh, thank you so much!
I went to around kami kumamoto by her car.
When she was driving, she always said, 'Yoisho~~!!'.