I picked up this book because this book's title sounds good.
Three girls appeared in this book. The three girl is cousin each other. This book is a series of three girls. The series has WEDDING FLOWERS and SUMMER PARTY. So, It is same what their house is blue house which is cute and they live in the house with their aunt and hey often spend and sing and they usually are singing a lot of songs and they love popcorn and candy, If they get popcorn or candy, they are happy. The story is so happy and fun. The three girls got some good news.
And I got a good news recently. The news is what my father bought some peaches for us. And I will eat the peach but my older brother and my younger brother ate it already. They said the peach is so delicious.
And I got another good news. The news is about the Olympic. I have watched game of Judo now. It is so interesting and so fun for me to watch the game of Judo of Olympic at tv. I want Japanese player to win at the Olympic. Japanese players already got some medals at the Olympic. And I want to watch a game of horsemanship but I can not watch it at tv because the game is not broadcasted as ordinary broadcasting at tv. It is a bad news for me. But the game of Judo is done still now, so I will watch the game of Judo. Then, I thought that German player of Judo is strong after watching the game. I hope that Japanese player win the game of Judo at Olympic. [302 words]
No comments:
Post a Comment