I picked up this book because this book is written about Japanese Ninjas. So, I had an interest to this book.
In the old days, Ninja was existing in Japanese but Ninja does not exist the now. My image of Ninja is what Ninja can run faster and quiet, and Ninja has Syuriken, Katana, darts and the like.
When I was a elementary school student, I have been to Ninja yashiki with my family and my grandfather and my grandmother and my cousins. The place is so famous as Ninja before. I do not know that the place exist still now. But I was enjoying during the time. There also is Obske yashiki. And I tried the Obake yashiki with my father and my younger brother. But my younger brother was a kindergarten, so he was crying in the place. So, I escaped from the Obake yashiki with my younger brother. But my father was laughing at my younger brother and me. And my cousins played Syuriken and enjoyed it when we went to Obake yashiki. The cousins were throwing Syuriken to the wall. And I could meet some Ninjas in the place. Ninja yashiki is an amusement park. There were a lot of Japanese food. For example, green tea, kushi dango watagashi and so on. We could enjoy in the place. It is one of my memories.
I think that I could enjoy it during the time the reason why I was a elementary school student. Probably, I can not enjoy it now.
And when I was a child, I was making many Syuriken and playing with my older brother and my younger brother. We were very vitality. I remembered them after reading this book. [308 words]
No comments:
Post a Comment