I picked up this book because I have a interest about Australia and New Zealand. This book is written about Australia and New Zealand.
I have knowledge a little about Australia. Australia has national color which is gold and green. So, gold and green often is used for uniform of sports which is soccer, cricket, rugby and so on. Those is so famous sports in Australia. And Australia has many world heritages which is eighteen articles. And Australia has ten national holidays which the most of all is national holidays by Christianity. And I have heard some things about Australia. One of it is what Australian is so kind people. Another is what ultraviolet rays is so strong in Australia. It is stronger than that in Japan. So, people absolutely need a sunglasses in Australia. And people also need sunscreen to their skin in Australia. Especially, we must be careful in summer.
Next is New Zealand. I have knowledge a little about New Zealand. New Zealand had a big earthquake before. The place is Christ church. I was very surprising the time. And New Zealand has world heritage which is three articles. And New Zealand has eleven national holidays. The most of all is national holidays by Christianity. And New Zealand has many sports which is soccer, cricket, rugby and netball. Those is so famous sports in New Zealand. Those bears some parallels to Australia.
I want to go to Australia because I have heard some things which is what many kinds of Australian food is so good. And people eats meat of alligator in Australia. I do not want to eat it. But It might be delicious. And I want to go to New Zealand because I have an image that the place is cool and an arid region. [319 words]
No comments:
Post a Comment