1.26.2013

BR 2-12: American Life


When I found this book, I chose this book because I want to know American life. This book is written about many things of American life, so we can know and understand and find a part of these things by reading this book. This book is informing many things about American life. For example, size, average between women and men, a high school, a problem, a movie and music. I have an image that American size of cloth, food, a house and so on is so big.  In fact, there are a lot of thing of big size but it not only big size. But I will tell you about big size of America this time. For example, American hamburger is bigger than Japanese hamburger. It is too big for me. I will be not able to eat the American hamburger because it is too big. And I have an image of an American house. The image is a house which appears in a TV drama which name of is Full house. I often have seen the drama when I was a child. So, I have an image of an American house like that. Next, I will tell you about size of ice cream in America. I have known a size and price of Häagen-Dazs in America. A price of Häagen-Dazs in America is bigger than that in Japan. So, I want to buy and eat Häagen-Dazs of America. And I recommend you to buy and eat Häagen-Dazs of America if you go to America. And I will tell you about a TV drama of America. Although I wrote a little about Full house, the drama was my favorite TV drama of America and I liked a theme song of this drama. But I did not know a mean of this song ever. Then I looked for lyrics of the theme song and I could understand a mean of it. I like the song still now. And the drama was broadcasting when I was a child and I have watched the drama with my family. So, my family knows this drama. And I have seen a TV drama which name of is burn notice a few years ago. It was fun a little because many kinds of gun appear in the drama. And I have seen a TV drama which name of is prison break. And I have seen many dramas any other. I found that I often have seen an American drama but I do not see an American drama recently. But my mother is seeing an American drama sometimes. So, I also see it with my mother sometimes. And I will tell you about American movie. America has many famous movies and we can enjoy it around the world. And I have a movie which I want to see. But the movie is not American movie. But we can see the movie in America, too. Of course, we can see the movie in Japan, too. The movie is Britain movie but American actress or actor appears in this movie. And Anne Hathaway and Amanda Seyfried are appearing in this movie and they are my favorite actress. And they are American. 



[540 words]

PENGUIN READERS/ Vicky Shipton/ 2001

No comments:

Post a Comment