What a movie did you enjoy
recently? I did not see a movie recently. Do you like to appreciate a
movie? And what kind of movie do you like? I like to see a movie and I like
comedy, classic, cheerful movie, happy movie and so on. Les Misérables
is a film which I would like to see most now. The film is so famous story
and the film' reputation is so good. And the film has a think which is about a
faith and a religion of Christ. I feel that the point is important and good for
a lot of people and this film and the point have we think about a faith and
religion. Then, I had interest about a film. So, I chose this book. This book
is written about back of production. For example, a movie has a view of sea. But
the sea is made by stuff of production. I was surprised when I saw a state of
making sea by reading the book because they were making a square box and
collecting much water in the square box. And, they were using strong wind to
make a choppy sea. In this way, a choppy sea was made artificially. It is so
nice idea.
And I was surprised a skill of
makeup. There are kinds of special make and ordinary make and special make can
express an injury which is not to present in real. It looks like
a real injury. I felt that they are really professional about makeup and an
art. And a stuntman has an important role in movie because stuntman often
takes many dangerous scenes instead of actress and actor. They also are
professional of stunt. I feel that they are great because they can fight
someone. If they have a happening, I think that they can survive and they can
save their life by themselves. If I have a happening, I will die easily but I
can't die yet because I have a dream and I want to realize the dream. So, I must
alive now. If I have a happening, I will call a stuntman instead of me.
Next, I will tell you about
technology of CG. CG is computer graphics and it often is used in this movie,
TV, study and so on. There is CG in our life. And we can express a thing which
does not present in real life by CG. For example, a dragon appears in a movie
and the dragon is made by CG. We often enjoy a movie which is used technology
of CG. And there are movies of illustration and those often use technology of
CG. And a movie of illustration can have a reality by using technology of CG.
I will tell you about a stuff of art for making a movie. They have so important role because their work is to make a set for a movie. It can't miss for a movie to make a set. And their technology of making a set is amazing and great. We can always enjoy a movie by the grace of them.
[524 words]

No comments:
Post a Comment