[144 words]
And I like a bird which is
cool, smart, cute, small or big. I felt that an eagle is so cool and cute when
I saw an eagle at a TV program which name of is the world heritage. The eagle
has a feather color of white and brown. It is so good for me and I felt that
the feather color of white and brown is so nice, cute and cool. If I had an
eagle, I will take care of the eagle and I will adore it and I will treat
preciously. And I like a small owl which has a feather color of white or like
gray. I have heard that an owl is so smart and an owl is thought a holy animal
by people. An owl has a mean which is holiness. And I have heard that an owl
used to be used as a carrier pigeon by people in an ancient time because they
are so smart. So, if I had an owl, I want to grow up a smart owl and I will adore it and I will take care of it and I will treat it preciously. And I like a duck and a baby of duck because they are so cute and so funny. A duck has a hair color of white and foots color of yellow. It is so good, nice and cute for me. I like the scheme of color and I feel that their body type is so cute. And they are big a little as a bird. And a baby of duck has a feather color of yellow. It is so cute, it is really cute and they are so small because they are a baby. It is so cute and I like them. They look like cotton. And I have taken a food to sea mew with my younger on ship brother when I was an elementary school student. And I was throwing some Ebisen which is a famous snack in Japan with my younger brother. And the sea mew ate the Ebisen. I was fun because we could to give Ebisen to sea mew. But I have been to give Ebisen to sea mew many times ever. So, I don't feel that I want to give Ebisen to sea mew once again.
[534 words]
HEINLE CENGAGE Learning/ Rob Waring/ 2009

No comments:
Post a Comment