5.04.2012

home work-typing

3~4



I will tell you about my hobby. My hobby is riding a horse, eating ice cream , and reading a book. I tried riding a horse before, I feel that horse is kind and smart. He was cute. And I enjoyed it. Next, I often eat ice cream, because I love ice cream. I ate it yesterday too. And I read some books because I want to acquire culture.



My golden week plan is what I go to Nobeoka. Because I want to go to eat chicken nanban with my family. It is our promise from some month ago. So we will go to Nobeoka tomorrow. And I will have rest. I want to sleep and so on. For example I want to read some books. And I will do some home work. Because I have a lot of home work and essay.




3 comments:

  1. I like ice cream too!!
    What kind of ice cream you like?
    I like PARM the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for comment!
      I ate PARM today! lol
      I especially like gelato and sherbet!
      Ice cream is King of the world for me! lol

      Delete
  2. Hi, Ruri.

    You ride a horse??!!!!

    It's fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete