11.26.2012

Draft Essay 2-02b

I will tell you about my favorite place. I have many favorite places and though there is some good of all, I choose and tell you about one of it. My favorite place is my house because there are some places which makes me happy and relax. I will tell you the reason my house makes me happy and relax and some good points of those places.

First, my room is the best room of all for me because the place has so good environment for me. Air-conditioning in my room is one of some points of the good environment. The air-conditioning has some good functions. For example, the good function is cleaning of air, cleaning of smell and the like. Those are so useful for me because I have an asthma. It is so important for me to clean air in my room.

Second, I like living room. The living room is an interior decorating scheme based on white. It is good and it is liked by family. There are five white chairs and an white table. My family always gathers in living room. We always talk with family, and we always have a meal in the room. The living room is place of our happy home. I can relax and have a happy time there.

Next, Bathroom is my favorite place in my house, too. The based color of bathroom is also white. The place makes us relaxing there, too and the time which spend in the bathroom is so good. It is important for us to have a time of bath because we can have a time which is to reflect, and to devise and to have new hope when we are in the bathroom. Then, we can enjoy a bath time by using a bath salt. A bath salt which is good smell makes us relaxing and happy. For example, there are kind of smell is strawberry, peach, blueberry, apple, citrus fruits and the like at store. We can try many kinds of bath salt.

Last, I like my brother rooms a little because I can relax a little. There is a big sofa in my older brother's room. So, my younger brother and I often go to the room and we sit the sofa. Then, we often talk a lot or the older brother and the younger brother begin to play game which is BIO HAZARD 6. But if they begin to play it, I am bored a little because I hardly play a game. So, what to talk and laugh with us is better than what I watch the game which my brothers play.

Finally, there are many favorite places in my house. Those places give happy time and a lot of joy to me. I am so glad what I can spend happy time with my precious family at my favorite place.

482 words

No comments:

Post a Comment