156 words
11.28.2012
My favorite book
I will tell you about my favorite book. I often read some books and I like a reading book a little. I was reading some books recently. It is written about economy, govenment and the like. I often read books which kind of its because I can understand the situation in Japan and the international situation by reading book. I feel that I should learn about our country and we must know and have a right understand of our country and neighboring countries and the like because we got the right to vote. we should understand the situation in Japan and the international situation because what our country should be is decided by judgement of each of us. I think that a lot of people who live in Japan and have the right to vote did wrong choice at the late election. So, we must not do wrong choice next. We should think what is right.
Labels:
favorites,
free-writing,
homework,
quickposts,
typing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds great.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much. I want to vote soon!
ReplyDelete