11.21.2012

My favorite TV show

I will tell you about my favorite TV show. I have some favorite TV programs. First, I often watch world wonder discovery. The tv program introduce many informations of many countries. I can know new knowledge about many countries at the TV program. Next, I often watch the world heritage. The V program broadcast on Sunday. I like it because I can see many world heritages at the TV. Although I do not go there in fact, I can see world heritage. And I like opning music and ending music of the TV program. Next, I love an TV program which is sekai fureai mati aruki. The TV program was my healing. I loved a music of the TV program. The program is so calm and jentle and heartwarming. We can see many places of country on the TV program. For example, a town, a city, sea, living people, a beautiful view of foreign country. We can see and feel and learn about the foreign country. But the program was finished on terrestrial broadcasting. I want it to come back!

180 words

No comments:

Post a Comment