151 words
11.19.2012
My favorite shoes
I like many kinds of shoes. I will tell you about one of it. I like converse shoes because it is so comfortable shoes. I have three converse shoes. First, I have bought one of it before. The shoes color is beige and the shoe lace color is white. Oh, no, the shoes is not converse! Next, I have bought a shoes which is converse. The shoe color is black and the shoelace color is white. I wear it today. Next, I have second converse shoes. The shoe color is beige and the shoelace color is black. Those are my favorite converse shoes. I want to buy more converse shoes. What I want converse shoes next is shoes of all black color and I want a high cut shoes and a long version shoes and a shoes that color is beige and dark red, the shoelace is white, and so on.
Labels:
favorites,
non-fiction,
quickposts,
typing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like converse shoes,too!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Kazumi chan!
ReplyDeleteIt is so good!