150 words
12.05.2012
My favorite dessert
I will tell you about my favorite dessert. I love ice cream and I want to eat ice cream now. But I have not ice cream now. And I am seeking an ice cream which name is glan recently because I heard that the ice cream is so delicious. However, there is no store. I can not find it yet. Though I want to eat it, I can not eat it yet! I am so sad! Do you know the ice cream? And do you know a store which is selling it now? If you tell me, I will give you a year-end jambo lottery. (年末ジャンボ宝くじ) So, would you give something information about it please? As soon as possible! And I especially love gelato and sherbet. So, I am happy when I am eating its. But I want to try glan now! I want something information about glan now! Now!
Labels:
favorites,
free-writing,
homework,
quickposts,
typing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
>And I am seeking an ice cream which name is glan
ReplyDeleteI'm afraind I dont know that.
Oh! No problem!♪
DeleteThank you so much.(^v^)
But you could not get a year-end jambo lottery.
It's a pity!(>▽<)))
I like ice cream, too!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Kazumi!
ReplyDeleteI found glan and ate it recently! But it was so so.