12.22.2012

my favorite language

I will tell you about my favorite language. I have some favorite languages. First, I like English because English is world-wide language now. So, If I can speak in English, I can communicate with a lot of people and I can talk about everything with foreign country's people and I can share our feeling or our thinking with them. So, I like English and I want to learn it. Next, I like Spanish because Spanish also is used by a lot of people in many places which people who use English live in and people who use Spanish live in. So, I need to learn it a little. Last is Korean because my mother often watches Korean drama, and I often heard many words of Korean about every day. And I became a person who can understand Korean a little. So, I know some words of Korean now. Neinon is my favorite Korean word.


156 words

2 comments:

  1. My mother also watches Korean dramas!
    But I can't understand Korean words( ̄▽ ̄)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to study English very much!

    ReplyDelete