12.03.2012

My favorite slogan

I will tell you about my favorite slogan. The slogan is impressive. My favorite slogan is 'Show your blood vessel!'. (お前の血管見せてみろ) I heard it when I was a junior high school student. The slogan was made by a classmate when I had an athletic meet at the junior high school. We were thinking something good slogan for the athletic meet but the slogan was not adopted and none who say that the slogan is good were. However, I liked it. There were other slogans as candidate. The one of it is 'Aim for fish in troubled muddy waters'. (狙え!漁夫の利) This slogan was rejected by our class' teacher. I also felt that the slogan is not so good. 'Show your blood vessel' is the best for me. I do not remember chosen slogan after all at the time. I think that the chosen slogan was nothing interesting. 'Show your blood vessel' has fabulous unique and humorous. How do you feel or think?

159 words

No comments:

Post a Comment