159 words
12.22.2012
my favorite place
I will tell you about my favorite place. My room is my favorite place because I can relax very well. I can spend without someone. If I want to spend calmly, I go to my room. And if I want to study, I will study at my room. And I like living room in my house, too because I can spend with my family. My family often talks with parents or brothers. So, I can enjoy during the time with family. And I like university, too because I can learn many things which is useful for us or important for us. I think that we need to learn. And I can see many friends at university. It is so pleasant for me to see many friends. They are so fun and kind. So, I like them and I like to talk with them. If I go to foreign country to learn, the place will be my favorite place, too.
Labels:
favorites,
homework,
quickposts,
typing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment