12.21.2012

My favorite elementary school memory

I will tell you about my favorite elementary school memory. I have some rare memories. First, when I was eight years old, I have caught a flying swallow by mushi ami which is a net for insects. Mushi ami is a butterfly net which is a net on a long stick that is used to catch butterflies, insects, and other small animals. But I used it for a swallow. My mother, my older brother and I were so surprising and laughing. I was fun. I think I was rare child. Next, when I was about seven years old, I have flown in the air by an umbrella for about two meters. The day's weather was strong wind and next day had a typhoon. And I was so short and light child. So, I think I flew in the air by umbrella. I feel that I really have experienced rare things. I was a lucky child.

156 words

No comments:

Post a Comment