6.18.2012

BR 1-03: Happy Christmas

I chose this book because I felt that this book's name is so good and happy and then, picture of this book is so fun. And I found that Christmas is a great time for eating for people after reading this book. In Britain, people often eat Christmas pudding, Mince pies and Turkey or goose at Christmas time. Christmas would not be Christmas without them in Britain. And, This book is written about a Yule Log. This book tell us how to make a Yule Log. The Yule Log means a large piece of wood which people in Northern Europe put on their fires at Christmas time. And it is usually burned on Christmas Eve. So, the log is a chocolate cake shaped like a log. I want to make it someday.

And, I often eat someed chickens and a cake and so on at Christmas time. My mother make a whole cake sometimes at Christmas Eve or Christmas time. The cake is so taste good and looks like so good. I enjoy Christmas with my family. My family is very close. Happy! [182 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment