6.18.2012

BR 1-06: The Secret Garden

     I picked up this book because picture of this book cover is so cute and garden was so nice. I have seen the secret garden as a movie at home. There are many children in this story. They are so cute. And I felt so fun because a child was so vitality and activity and healthy but he thinks that I am so sick, so I could not go to outside of house. He was boring. But one day, he commomly could go to outside of house. And he was surprising. It is so fun for me. And he went to garden which is the secret garden. The secret garden is so beautiful because there are many many beautiful flowers. Especially, there are a lot of rose.
     And there are a lot of plants in my home. For example, there is a tree, there are many flowers, herbs. But there are also many grasses. So, my father often clean up the garden. My family likes plants. So, we have raised many kinds of plant ever. I have many memories about raising a plant. For example, we were raising Negi. And we used the Negi for miso soup.
     And I buy a rose sometimes. I often buy rose for my mother because my mother loves white rose and light pink rose. So, I have presented some white rose when my mother's birthday. And I bought light pink rose for my mother recently. My mother was so pleasant.
     And my younger brother was raising some cactuses. A cactus commomly does not die. But when my younger brother was rising some cactuses, those cactuses were dead. We were very very surprising. My younger brother is great from a different point of view. Because all of those was dead. I have many momories which is so fun. And my grandfather was rising many plants. For example, water mellon, tomate, rice and so on. We often ate rice which my grandfather made. Those was so taste good. I will try to raise something again. [339 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment