6.18.2012

BR 1-07: Matilda

     Matilda is so famous story. Matilda is a girl but she is so smart girl. The girl loves reading a book. She have read all of book which was in library. She was genius. The story is interesting for me.
     And I like reading a book, too. I often read some books. For example, I often read a book which is written about government, economic, thinking and so on. It is interesting for me to read a book and to learn new knowledge because I want to acquire culture.
     And when I was a elementary school student, I often was reading a book which is a picture book about cosmos and plants. It was so interesting for me. Iwas feeling good when I was reading it.
I like Pleiades star cluster. So, I usually watched the picture when I was reading the picture book.
     And when I was a junior high school student, I often was reading some books which is written about world heritage. Especially, I love some world heritages of Greece. The world heritage of Greece is the best for me because it is the most beautiful for me. And I also love some world heritage of Italy and France and so on. I like some world heritage of Europe. Especially, I love white building of world heritage. White building is so beautiful. It is healing for me. I am feeling good when I watch the white building and like that. I often watch tv program about world heritage. It is so pleasant for me to know about the world heritage and the country. And the veiw of world heritage and the country is so beautiful. I want to visit those world heritage and the country someday.
     And finally, I like reading a book the reason why I can get many knowledge by reading a book. The knowledge give wisdom, hope, inspiration, energy and the like to me. [319 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment