This book is written about parents' mind. Parents thinks that their children is genius. And they also thinks their child has qualities of genius. It is so fun but it is commonly as parents.
In Japan, it is called 'Oyabaka'. I had seen many Oyabaka. But their children is really cute. Probably, all of children is so cute but parents feels that their children is the best.
In the old days, my parents is Oyabaka, too. I have a memory about my parents. One day, when my older brother was baby, he spoke English a little. It was really a little. He said a word. The word is 'book'. He said, 'book, book!'. It is not great but my parents and my grandmother and my grandfather said he is great! He is genius probably! Super baby!! When I heared the memory, I bursted out laughing.
And when I was baby, I wrote circle in boxes of note. And my grandmother and my grandfather said again, this baby is genius too! I bursted out laughing because though I just wrote circle, but they said genius. Probably, grandmother and grandfather is Oyabaka than parents.
My grandmother and grandfather lives in Amakusa. And another my grandmother lives in Takachiho. Takachiho is in Miyazaki. I go to stay their home sometimes. I go to meet them with my family. And I felt that my grandmother and my grandfather is Oyabaka for a dog now. The dog is called Goron by us. Now, they are saying Goron is genius and super dog! I feel so fun! [261 words]
No comments:
Post a Comment