Black Beauty is a horse name. He is so smart and kind. I like him.I like this book because this book looks like antique because paper of the book became old.And I felt pleasant because theme of the book is horse and I like horse.What all of binding of the book is horse is so good, nice and cute!In this story, the horse introduce himself by himself. He said, 'I grew strong and handsome, with a shiny black coat and a white star on my face.' I like the sentence. I felt if a person understand about horse well, there is a person who take care of horse well, or do not take care of horse. So, when a horse is taken care of him by a person, it is sometimes happy, sometimes sad.
And I found that a person who can have a horse is rich person. Though I want to have a horse, I can not do it. I think that we can become a good friend with horse.
And I have a memory about horse. I had went to riding a horse to Ooita with my father and my younger brother when I was a junior high school student. When we went there, my younger brother was a elementary school student. I was riding a horse at the first time. I was so happy. I felt that horse is big and so kind and so smart and cool and cute. I was riding horse which is called Bungo or Bunchan by everyone. Her eyes is big and cute. Her color of body is blown. She was running so fast. I was feeling good. I want to ride a horse again someday because I like a horse and I enjoyed riding a horse and I felt so pleasant. [300]
No comments:
Post a Comment