12.12.2012

BR 2-2: The Three Little Pigs

I read The Three Little Pigs and I have read this story before. The story has main character which is three pigs. They are brothers. One of them has not wisdom and another is not so smart but the other is so smart. And they cooperates each other, and they overcome everything. The story have an enemy which is a wolf and I feel that the wolf is better than three pigs, for me but three pigs have brotherly love, so I like them, too. I also have two brother who is older brother and younger brother. So, I can understand the three pigs' feeling very well. But we are smarter than them. If we were the three pigs, we can raise and eat the wolf or we feed and keep the wolf, and we make the wolf obey. Moreover, we build high technology and comfortable house. And we raise and eat the three pigs. We cook the pigs, not having wisdom pig become Tonkatsu which is frying pork, and not so smart pig become Syouga yaki which bake pork and onion, and add soy sauce and sugar and mirin, and so smart pig become pork steak. We will enjoy those in our high technology and comfortable house.


[208 words]

2007/London/Georgien Overwater/

4 comments:

  1. Hello Ruri,

    All book reviews this semester need an opening quotation to spark readers' interest, and an APA-style reference at the end.

    Cheers, PB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for checking and an advice. I'll fix my article.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome!

    I appreciate your positive attitude and prompt feedback. I'd also appreciate your help reminding your classmates and peers about those two important elements for their book reviews.

    Cheers, PB

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this story very much.

    ReplyDelete