154 words
12.21.2012
my favorite candy
I will tell you about my favorite candy. I like candy of fruits taste. For example, my favorite taste is apple, straw berry, melon, orange, peach, lemon, cranberry, blue berry, grape, muscat, and so on. I especially like taste which is kind of berry. I have a fruit candy now because when I eating a candy, I can prevent the drying of my throat. I have a peach taste candy and some troches. And recently, Naomi gave some candies to me. I liked a candy of its which is a cranberry taste. It was so delicious. I think that I also want to give something to Naomi. But I always rarely buy a candy or a snack. But I want to try and eat a green tea taste candy. I will seek it soon or later. When I was a elementary school student, I have eaten a green tea taste candy. It was delicious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like taste of lemon the best of fruits candies.
ReplyDelete