6.21.2012

home work-typing





5 Food/eating habits

 I will tell you about my eating habits. I like ice cream. So I often eat ice cream. Especially I like gelato and sherbet. And I like vegetable. I often eat vegetable too. Next, I often eat bread also. But I am eating rice every day, because I am Japanese. I like rice. But I like bread too. And I had dinner today. It was oyako don. It was so yummy. My father cooked it. My family ate it.

 6 How I study English


When I often study English, I read a book which is written in English. And I listen to music of English. And I also talk to foreigner. And I take a chat with foreigner in English. Moreover, I read newspaper of English. For example, it newspaper is DAILY YOMIURI or the Japan times. Especially, I often read it at reading class. When I read it, I study how to read head line.

 7 My other classes

I have many other classes. Listening class is one of them. I always listen to English. And I speak some phrases. And then I study some words after I watch movie. I often take care for intonation of the word, and I practice to pronounce the word. And I repeat it. Next, I have reading class. I study how to read newspaper of English. Especially, I practice to read head line. I think that head line is important because it is summary of body.

 8 Foreign countries

 I will tell you about foreign countries. My favorite country is Greece because this country is so beautiful. Especially, a world heritage in Greece is so beautiful. Greece has many world heritages. I love some beautiful buildings in Greece. And, I like Europe. For example, England, France, Italy and so on. Also, there are many beautiful buildings. Especially, building of white scheme is so beautiful. So, I love them. And Italy has gelato. I love gelato because it is so delicious. There are many kind of it.

 9 My favorite movie

 I will tell you about my favorite movie. My favorite movie is Rubby and Quantan. This movie is so funny. This movie is comedy. This movie is using Jean Reno and so on. This movie was made for long years ago. Story of this movie is friendship. Rubby is so quiet and Quantan is so stupid. But they became friend after all. And I like this movie because I like comedy. So, this movie is fun for me. And I often watching movie at home.

 10 Using the computer

 I will tell you about what I think that using the computer. I feel that computer is so convenient but I am tired when I used computer. Especially, my eyes are so tired. I don’t want to use as possible because my eyes is tired and I suffer from a stiff neck. So, I massage the stiffness out of mine shoulders. But computer is convenient and computer gives a lot of information to us. So, I don’t dislike a computer. And I use computer sometimes. But I have many essays which must use a computer. So, my eyes are crying every day.

[532 words]







5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like ice cream, too.
    I eat them everyday in summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mayuchan!

      I also ate ice cream today (-u-)b

      Delete
  3. Hi, Ruri!
    I like gelato and rice, too.
    I want to watch this movie.

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rina chan!

      You are ice cream woman! hehehe

      I want to go to Italy because I want to eat gelato in Italy!

      Delete