7.30.2012

BR 1-12: SPECIAL GIFTS

     I picked up this book because this book is a series of three girls.
     Three girls also appeared in this book. The three girl is cousin each other. This book is a series of three girls. The series has WEDDING FLOWERS and SUMMER PARTY and SOME GOOD NEWS. So, It is same what  their house is blue house which is cute and they live in the house with their aunt and hey often spend and sing and they usually are singing a lot of songs and they love popcorn and candy, If they get popcorn or candy, they are happy. The three girls send a special gift to their aunt and they got a special gift.
     I also got a gift which is some peaches. I ate it with my family but the peach is so hard. We were so surprising but the peach was delicious a little. And the peach's smell is so good. I could enjoy the time, thank you. And I got another gift from my mother. My mother went to Saitama a few days ago. So, my mother bought many souvenirs which is cake and chocolate and so on for us. We ate those souvenirs with my family. It was so delicious. I could spend pleasantly during the time, thank you.
     And I have send a special gift which is some rose to my mother because my mother loves white rose and light pink rose. My mother was so pleasant. I buy a rose for my mother sometimes. I have send white rose and light pink rose to my mother ever. I usually put it on table in living room because we can see the rose with my family. I will buy a rose again. [309 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment