I will tell you about my cell phone. My cell phone is 3G type. I could not buy smart phone yet. I want smart phone because it is new type and very convenient. I often use to retain a lot of picture. And I use mail and calling functions. And I use internet of it. I can get a lot of information about my favorite thing. And then my family also has cell phone. But our cell phone is not same company' cell phone. And my older brother and my younger brother has smart phone. But I have not smart phone because I just had not opportunity to buy smart phone.
I will tell you about blogging. I hardly open my computer because my eyes are tired by computer. But blogging of Google is my essay. So, I must do my blog. So, I drink blueberry recently because my eyes became red and my eyes is occurred bloodshed. And then, I often write about my family. I often go to somewhere with my family. I ate out to restaurant and went shopping for my younger brother with him yesterday. We ate Karaage and he bought him clothes. I will write this event for my blog. I do not want to use computer a lot but I am enjoying writing English.
12 About blogging
11 About my keitai
[224 words]
[224 words]
Are you right your eyes now?
ReplyDelete