7.30.2012

BR 1-13: Christmas Carol

     I picked up this book because I love this story since when I was a kindergarten.
     I have watched the story at the first time when I was 4 years old. I was watching the story at video which Disney made. It is one of my favorite things. My favorite scene is end of the story because the end of story is so happy. Everyone became happy in the video. A hero in the story is a white duck. His name is Scrooge. He was so bad person at first, but he became a good person in the end. Then, he helped a lot of person.
     But I found that Scrooge is not a duck. In fact, Scrooge was a human. When I was a elementary school student, I read the origin story of the video. It was very very shock for me. I thought that Scrooge was a duck in Disney's video the reason why His name is Scrooge McDuck in the origin story. I probably think so. And the story was not easy story. The story was complicated humans story. And the origin story is more dreadful than Disney's Christmas Carol. The thing also was so shock for me but the origin story also is so interesting for me. It became my favorite story more than ever.
     But I have a doubt that three fairies is unknown after all. The fairies each has a personality. And they each has a role. They told some things to Scrooge. Then Scrooge got to find some important things. But the end of the origin story and Disney's Christmas Carol are different. The end of story is not happy end in the origin story. [302 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment