7.19.2012
my thought
I learned a history of the Great Britain and Japanese recently. Then, I thought that the trend of a country is changed by a person who directly, concretely stir the country have an idea, a belief, a philosophy and the like. This is the thing common for us of today. Therefore, not we feel someone else's business about our nation and government but we need to have a judgment that can make sure of what is right, proper, a upright, a just and the like, and to boost conscious because we have a responsibility for our nation. On the surface, even if a person advocate only a thing sounded good, we must see through radical thought which a person have, or we will call in a nation crisis by ourselves. I think that we need a shrewd judge of essence now. [141 words]
Labels:
free-writing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment