I picked up this book because the title of book sounds good.
Three girls appeared in this book. And their house is blue house which is cute. They live in the house with their aunt. They often spend and sing. They usually are singing a lot of songs. And they love popcorn and candy. If they get popcorn or candy, they are happy. And they have a plan which is summer party. Then, they meet their parents after a long time.
I seldom have a party and the like but I visit my grandmother and grandfather's house with my family sometimes. I often go there when I have summer vacation and winter vacation and golden week. I have a plan now which I will visit my grandmother and grandfather's house in Amakusa with my mother, my father and my younger brother. My grandmother and grandfather lives in their house with my cousins. So, when I go there, I can meet my cousins, too. And I can also meet Goron which is my cousins' pet. He is a small dog. He is so cute and smart. His body's color is black. I like him.
And I have two cousins in Amakusa. One is a girl who is a vocational school student. She is a freshman. Another also is a girl who is a junior high school student. She also is a freshman. They are sisters. They are younger than me. They are so cute for me. So, I am looking forward to seeing them again.
And I have another plan. I will go fishing to river or sea with my father and my younger brother. I want to go to river than sea because river is cooler than sea. I like cool place. [313 words]
No comments:
Post a Comment