This book was written by George Bernard Shaw. The origin is Pygmalion which was written by George Bernard Shaw. My Fair Lady and Pygmalion are so famous. And the author also is so famous.
I picked up this book the reason why cover of the book is Audrey Hepburn. She is so beautiful. I like her. And I have some post cards which is picture of Audrey Hepburn. The post cards is one of favorite things.
And this book has many lines. So, I could read easily. And I could understand each persons who appear in this book. And this book has many pictures which is old style. It is so nice and cute. And I felt that English has many ways of expression after reading the book. And I felt that English is free. So, I want to use many ways of expression in English.
And I thought that person can change new oneself by acquiring culture after reading this book. I think that learning is so valuable and important. Learning has power of changing a person and we have potential to progress by learning. So, I think that we had better study harder and acquire culture.
I am studying English now but I will study harder than ever from now because I have a dream which is so important for me. My dream is what I make a lot of people happy. I need English to realize the dream. The concrete contents of my dream is secret yet because I am harboring and cherishing preciously in my heart now. I think that I want to acquire culture at the same time. I will absolutely realize my dream someday! [303 words]
No comments:
Post a Comment