7.03.2012

BR 1-09: WEDDING FLOWERS

     I picked up this book because the title of book sounds good.
     Three girls appeared in this book. One of three girls likes a cat. I like a cat, too. Especially, I like a cat which has blue eyes and body of gray. I feel that the cat is cute and cool and smart. But I also like a dog. A dog also is cute, cool, smart and clever. We can be friend or family with them. And the three girl is cousin each other. They wrote many letters for them. I also have written many letters. And I have sent it to every person. For example, I have sent many letters to mother, father, brothers, grandmother, grandfather, cousin, friends, teacher, company and so on.
     And this book was written about a wedding. The three girls' aunt married a person. The wedding has many flowers. The three girls had many flowers in their hands. This book's story is happy end. So, the three girls became happy after all. I thought that everyone think wedding is happy event the reason why a couple is happy.
     And I have seen a wedding when I was a kindergarten. The wedding was my aunt's wedding. When I have joined it, my older brother was a elementary school student and my younger brother did not born yet.
So, I do not remember it a lot. But I have the then some pictures. The pictures looks like happy. My older brother and I was smiling in the pictures.
     And there are many pictures which is my parents' wedding. My mother and my father also is smiling in the pictures. I often see it because the pictures is put in a living room. [310 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment