6.23.2012

Active!!!





I went to shopping and Tokunaga today after a long time.
First, I went to Daie with my parents.

And I bought some post card which is picture of Audrey Hepburn.

It is so beautiful.

It became my favorite things.

I am to adorn it in my room sometime.


And then, We bought some kinds of bread which is a baguette, a small baguette、a tarte、a marble chocolate bread, a bread of fig and muscat and a muffin.

We shared them after coming back home.


Next, I ate out with my family to Tokunaga because my younger brother became a leader of club.

So, he wants to congratulate and eat Unagi.

Tokunaga is restaurant of Unagi!

My younger brother loves Unagi!
But I am afraid of Unagi because when I eat Unadon, a wounding and killing case occur in my mouth.
So, though Unadon is so taste good, when I eat Unadon, I have hardship and I feel fear.

Finally, I give Unagi to family and I ate only rice but it so taste good!


And, my older brother could not go there with us because he was working at Cocoichi.

So, we took out Unadon for him.

And then, he ate it and he jump for joy!

In passing, my father said, 'I ate Unagi for a few years!'


I could enjoy today, and I went shopping after a long time and I had a pleasant day!



By the way, my younger brother says, 'I want to practice to swim because I have an exam of breaststroke next Tuesday! So, let's go to pool with me tomorrow!!'

Oh...I see... but....

I don't feel that I want to swim now..., umm. [285 words]










2 comments:

  1. Hi.
    >Tokunaga is restaurant of Unagi
    Yes, i know & I like it,too.
    I reccomend you go to the Kawasen to get Unagi.
    There are 2 restaurant.one of them is near the hotel Nikko.
    Other one is daini airport street.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you for comment and reccomending :)

      But I am afraid of Unagi. I dislike bones of Unagi!!

      Bloodshed....

      Delete