7.04.2012

Essay 1-03a: Language Learning History

I will tell you about my language learning history.
At first, I like to learn English. So, I always enjoy learing English. I have wanted to commute to English conversation school when I was 7 years old. So, I have commuted to English conversation school for 3 or 4 years. But, I had to leave it because my older brother had a examination. I was very very sad. I wanted to continue it. So, I have chose this department of English and American for my studing of English. When I commuted to English conversation, I learned listening, writing, speaking, reading, eye contact, jesture, singing and so on. And, I have had homework whish is listening, speaking and singing. I had to record my voice to card and the cord was checked by a teacher. I have many memories in those days.

I will write one of the memories. One day, I had a  recording homework which is story of apple pie. So, I practiced speaking and singing harder, and I prepared my recorded card, and I went to the school. I presented the card to teacher. Then, the teacher called me, and she said, 'Let's try to pronounce this story music.' I feel in spite of all their efforts. But I did not feel that it is unpleasant because what I learn English is pleasant for me. And I was singing during that time. 'Apple pie, apple pie', like that.

And special event was done there. For example , it is Halloween party and Christmas party. I remember that I have enjoyed Halloween party. I had my mother make clothes of witch for Halloween. I wore it and I went to the school. Then, I said a phrase which is trick or treat! to thecher with peer and I was get some snacks. I was very happy. In those days, I could get knowledge which is level of a seventh grader at the school.

Next, I will tell you about my language learning of today. I started to learn a new language when I was fresh man. The language is Spanish. I chose the language the reason why Spanish alsio is spoken by people in America. At first, I learned greeting and introduction about myself. And I also chose Spanish class this year. So, I can learn many new linguist knowledge. What I learn a new language also is pleasant for me.

Last, I will tell you about my lunguage learning at home. I always watch tv program about a lunguage learning. I often watch one of those tv program which is basic English. The tv program give useful phrase and those explanations and the usage to us. It is so useful and it is good learning for us.

I watched the basic English today, too. I learned a phrase which is 'I have wanted to try it.'. And I also learned the illustrative sentence. his phrase is so useful. So, I will try to use it soon. And, I also like one of the tv program which is Spanish. The program of Spanish also give us some phrases, pleasant conversation, hot spot in Spain and so on. I watched the program, too. And I learned a phrase which is 'Que ~.'. For example, 'What beautiful!' and 'How beautiful!'.

I could enjoy learning English and Spanish today, too. [559 words]

7 comments:

  1. I think studying with TV program is good.
    I want to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Ruri!

    I like learning English, too, and I watch TV program about a language learning, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What was your first word?
    My first word is mamma.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I study English with singing some English song.
    Let't try it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think maybe Spanish is difficult!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you comment!!
    I like Spanish, but it was difficult!!

    ReplyDelete