1.26.2013

BR 2-13: GANDHI

I chose this book because Gandhi is so famous as a great person because he have acted for a lot of people but a criticism of him is different with each countries. The reason is that each country has each sense of values. He was a lower but he worked for a lot of people in South of Africa. And he was saying a theme that we do not do violence and obedience. This thought made India independent and it not only converted British Empire into the Commonwealth, but it had big influence all over the world as the pacifism technique in the domain of colony release movement or the human rights movement as political ideas. And a movie of his life was made by Richard Samuel Attenborough who is a manager of a movie. I will tell you about a story of the movie a little. It was South Africa in 1893. The place was a colony in Britain and the racial discrimination policy to a colored race was performed. Although the staff was instructed to move the car white three etc. Therefore, it rejected the British Indian young lawyer was riding in first-class car of the train, but is colored a racial discrimination I was thrown out of the train because it was. It was the young Gandhi. The movie of a life full of disturbance of soul "Mahatma Gandhi that leader" of the independence movement in India was grand. The story chases projection from discrimination against Indian, various, activity and the trace before I die, and reaching it on a magnificent scale from the young times when Gandhi worked as the legal adviser of the business movie. We can picture the real fresh-and-blood figure which confronted huge power of the ruler British Empire because I love 350 million countrymen again because this product does not only praise Gandhi as a saint of merely saving the country and loves the earth of mother country India. Furthermore, through couple love with the wife who supported him publicly and privately, do charm of human being Gandhi with relief; is constituted. It is a history masterpiece worth seeing in the pains, life, masterpiece group such as "Arabic Lawrence" who I follow a trace of the eventfulness and describe a factor such as the history in a magnificent scale well, and controlled an element to be able to enjoy as an entertainment movie more and primary massivity lining up. And he passed away but he left some words. I will tell you about one of it the word. The word is that live while you think that you die in today, learn while you think that you live forever. There are many words of him. If you want to know them, I recommend you to read this book. This book is written about him and his history and age of living him. So, we can know them by reading this book. I think that you will be able to find some words which are your favorite word. 


[508 words]


PENGUIN READERS/ Jane Rollason/ 2004

No comments:

Post a Comment