I chose this book because I felt that
title of this book is interesting. The book is written about solar and we can
cook with solar energy. If you cook with solar energy, what food do you cook? I
felt that imaging it and thinking it is interesting a little. If I cook
something with solar energy, I want to try to cook some dish with solar energy.
And it is experiment for me. First, I will cook sunny-side up because I
feel that it can cook easily with solar energy. Next I will cook a pan cake
with the solar energy because I like a pan cake and it only burn with solar
energy. And if I can cook a pan cake with solar energy, I will cook scrambled
eggs next because it is easier to cook than to cook a pan cake.
And I will
tell you about kitchen which can cook with solar energy because this book
written about it. We are living in each house and we always cook at kitchen.
Some who has a kitchen which is used a solar energy cook a dish with solar
energy because what they used it is so good and becoming a save money. And we
can cook by kitchen which is used a solar energy. For, example, we can cook
Japanese food. We can cook soup of pork, curry, stew, beef stew, stew of
vegetable, miso soup, kenchin soup, kakitama soup, suiton soup which many meats
and vegetables are in, chawan-mushi which is japanese traditional food, baked
eggplant, rice cake, denngaku, yakisoba, baked egg, shyogayaki which is used
pork and onion and so on, okonomiyaki which is used cabbage, pork and so on,
takoyaki which is used an octopus, tonkatsu which is used pork and fried it,
baked fish and so on.
And I will
tell you about solar and convenience of solar because this book is written
about it. The solar give a lot of energy to us. It is so important for us to be
blessed a solar energy because we need a solar energy because solar energy
makes a lot of energy. And I introduce about solar energy to you. The solar energy poured on surface of
the earth is about 1 kW per square meter. When this is considered as solar
energy poured on the whole earth, it is a thing to the extent that the annual
consumption energy in the world can be provided in only 1 hour. The solar
energy power generation system which generates electricity using this solar
energy is a clean system which does not take out excretions at all in a power
generation process and it is very important also from a viewpoint of energy
security and global environmental protection. However, generally, energy
density of solar energy is thin and there are problems, like being influenced
by natural conditions and cost of a solar energy power generation system is
comparatively high-priced. For this reason, many results, such as
attaining top-class conversion efficiency for the technical development for
utilization of photovoltaics, etc. globally as real almsgiving and its result,
are got by the Sun Shine Project and the New Sunshine Project which began in
1974 and afterwards. The
introductory track record of the photovoltaics of our country is about 860,000
kW at the end of the 2003 fiscal year. With among these, the photovoltaics
introduction promotion enterprise for residences which NEF is undertaking
about 595,000-kW solar energy power generation system is introduced. NEF
is New Energy Foundation. Moreover, at a NEDO technical development
mechanism, they are field test enterprises, such as photovoltaics new
technology. And NEDO is New Energy and Industrial Technology Development
Organization. Collection, analysis, etc.
of performance data in real loads, such as a new style module, are conducted.
Then, we often are given a solar energy by them.
[648 words]

No comments:
Post a Comment