This book is written about laughter over the years, physical comedy, stories, fables and legends, songs, poems and theater, jokes, Mr. been, books magazines and newspaper, comic books, films, animated films, television, and so on. And I though, I always laugh while spending with someone. For example, I am laughing with friends. When I spend a while with friends, we talk about everything a lot. And the talking is so fun and pleasant. So, I am laughing during the day usually. I always talk to my family about everything from I came back home, and my family also talk to me about everything. So, I often hear their talking and their talking is so fun and interesting for me. I like to hear and to talk with them. It is pleasant for me to spend with them and friends. I thought, I am laughing all day! My muscle of cheek and stomach is trained because of laughing. And my muscle of my thigh is growing because of commuting by bicycle.
And I laugh when I see a movie of comedy but I do not see movie of comedy recently. When I see a TV program which is about foreign countries, I sometimes laugh because I have interest about foreign countries, so, the laugh is coming from curious and understanding. A lot of knowledge of foreign countries gives pleasure, charm, interest, fun, admiring and so on to me.
I thought that laugh has many kinds of laugh, a mean of laugh also change by circumstances. According to my experience of writing to top on this article, My laugh often have laugh of fun, pleasant, happy and laugh of curious, loving, admiring and understanding.
And I heard a result of interesting study which is written about relationship of laugh and our body. According to the study, we can be increased our immunity power with laughing. I think that we have a close relationship between mind and body. So, we had better think about condition of mind because our mind might be making our condition of body. If you have strongly hatred or an inferiority complex, it might appear as illness. In fact, cause of cancer is not only a gene. So, we must be careful about how to hold of mind.
In other words, we can be healthy with affirmative mind. The affirmative mind appeal to cells and the positive and constructive mind makes good cells and it makes bad cells change to good cells. So, we had better hold positive, constructive and affirmative mind for health and I think that laughing also link our health.
[534 words]
Oxford Bookworms Factfilms/Steve Ziolkowski/2002/Oxford
No comments:
Post a Comment