1.25.2013

BR 2-3: A Real WINNER

I chose this book because this season is winter and the cover of this book is picture of winter. And I felt that this women of this picture is so cool because like a matrix of a movie. And this book has many pictures which are of dogs. The dogs carry a lot of garbage and some peoples. And there are fourteen dogs. But the dog's face is so scary and bad. And the dog's face looks like so strong. They always are scary face. And a people who move along with dogs are only one. And this book is used a picture of real but only one of pictures is illustration which is of a human.

I like a dog because a dog is smart, cute, obedient and the like. My cousins in Amakusa are having a dog. And name of the dog is Goron. He is so cute but I found that he is not smart sometimes but he always is so happy, so, it is okay. And he is about sixty years old. If he were a human, his age is a timing which is a retirement in Japan. So, we must be kind and careful for him. I have seen him recently when I went to Amakusa which my grandmother, grandfather and two cousins are living in. When I visit and stay there with my family, I often play with him. And I have a plan already. I am to go to Amakusa again with my family in spring vacation of this year. But I am to go there after I can get a license of car. I think that I will drive a car with my family when we go to Amakusa. I do not want to crash, so, I will drive so carefully.
      
Next, I like a season of winter. So, I chose this book. The season of winter is better for me than a season of summer because I dislike a hot temperature, and I like a cool temperature. I can be more active in fall and winter. So, the season of fall and winter makes me happy. Fall and winter is cool temperature and so comfortable for me. But I have never been to play a winter sports ever because it does not snow in my hometown. I live in Kumamoto but it does not snow in winter of Kumamoto. So, I have not an opportunity to play winter sport. And I found not to have a tool of a winter sport. I want to play a winter sport with someone someday.  


And this book has a picture of a lot of snow. I have not seen a lot of snow ever in fact. So, I want to see a lot of snow and I want to dive to the bed of snow. I will make many snow mans when I go to a place where have a lot of snow. And I have seen a lot of unique snowman which was made by someone on tree. I was surprised it when I saw the unique snowman. I felt that I also want to make a unique snowman on tree.   
   
[530 words]

Rob Waring/2008/Heinle/Australia





No comments:

Post a Comment