I chose this book because I felt that
this title of book sounds like fun when I saw this title of book. And I will
tell you about this book. First, two main character appears in this book and
they are living in real life which is ordinary life but one day, they were
taken another world by a person. And they have an experience which is different
life with their real life. And I thought that if I could have a different life,
what I do there and what fish I to the different life. And I thought the
circumstance. First, if I were a rich person, I want to go to studying abroad
for a few years. And I want to study English there. And I want to become a
person who can talk in English very well because I have a dream that I become a
person who can talk in English very well and I want to use the talent of
speaking in English for a work. And I want to go foreign countries for study.
For example, I want to go America, England, New Zealand, Canada and so on. And
if I have a lot of money, i want to use the money for a lot of people and me.
For example, at first, I want to use a piece of money for my family. My parents
are using a lot of money for us. So, I want to use the money for my parents.
For example, I want to use the money to pay a loan of education and a student
loan and loan of our house. And I want to give the money for my family, and I
want my family to use for themselves. And I want to use the money
for our payment for our study. For example, For example, my older brother
will become a work man. So, he will live in an apartment by himself. So, he
will need a lot of money. And my younger brother will become a student of
school of music in Fukuoka. So, he will need a lot of money because he will
live in Fukuoka and he will live in an apartment by himself, too. So, I want
them to use the money for themselves and their study and so on. And I want to
use the money for my study of English, too. For example, I want to go a school
of English conversation. When I was an elementary school student, I have been
to go a school of an English conversation since I was a kindergarten student.
The name of school was Minerva. So, I want to go to school of English
conversation. And I want to try everything. For example, I want to try English for business and I want to study for translation. And if I could become a person who can talk in English very well, and if I could use the talent of English for a lot of person, and if I could be useful for a lot of people, I will be so glad and happy. Next, I will use the money for a lot of thing. For example, I will use the money for an investment to industry of future because if I invest to industry of future, our potential spread and our country or our world becomes wealthy. And I will use the money for education of everyone. And the education is category of all. I want everyone to success each way by their efforts. So, I want to help that. So, I will invest the money for education and industry of future. If I use the money for industry of future, the industry may be success and the success may be useful for us and the age of universe may come in our life. I am looking forward to success and develop our future.
[651 words]

No comments:
Post a Comment