I have writing IV class in this semester. I have done many essays and I have written many words. For example, I have done essay, book review, free writing blog, and so on. I could leran to write many sentences because I have studied many words and many idioms when I wrote it. It became good study of English for me. And what I learned new knowledge of English is joy for me. And also, I could cooperate and study to do many kinds of essay with friends of this writing IV class. It also was good, and It also was pleasant for me. I could learn and spend pleasantly this semester.
[112 words]
How do you feel this Sem.?
ReplyDeleteI mean your English skill?
Good or bad?
If you regret that you should have studied it more and more,you'd better to have some plans to study English for your goal.
Good luck for your next Sem.
I want to get the credit of this class, so I have to work hard.
ReplyDeleteThank you for everything during one year!
ReplyDelete