1.26.2013

BR 2-15: Saving the PANDAS

When I found this book, I chose the book because the cover of this book is picture of panda and this picture of panda is so cute and this panda is bring a leaf of bamboo in the panda's hands. It is so nice. I like a baby of panda because they are so small and like a cloud and cute and funny and they have hair color of white and black. They are so activity and vitality.

But panda is decreasing recently. So, panda is protected by people. For example, WWF is protecting many pandas. WWF is a company to protect panda. WWF started activity of protection of a giant panda taking advantage of the field survey carried out in 1981. And there are many kinds of panda. For example, we know a giant panda. A giant panda is the animal currently loved widely. However, the future of a giant panda is not necessarily bright because the number of giant panda is decreasing. Now, The number of the present giant panda is a little more than about 1,600. So, the Chinese government founded 30 or more giant panda refuges until now. 

And when I was a child, I have seen panda at zoo. I also saw many penguins and bear, many rabbits and dogs and some elephants and so on. I felt that panda was so cute because they have hair color of white and black. I like white color and black color because these color is cool and cute. So, I like a Holstein, too because they have hair color of white and black, too. Then I thought that their hair is white and black, but what color they have skin? If I take their hair, what color I can see? I thought, and I checked it. And I found it. Panda has skin color of pink and a horse which have hair color of white and black have skin color of chocolate brown. And  Holstein has skin color of white and black. So, If I take their hair, an animal which have skin color of white and black is only Holstein. So, white and black color of panda is only hair. I see.

And panda often eat leaves of bamboo. When I was a child, I saw the lunch time of panda. I felt that the leaves of bamboo looks like so delicious and I thought that I want to eat a leaf, too. But I did not want to eat just a leaf which we often eat leaf of vegetable, I wanted to eat a wild leaf. And, my older brother also thought that same thing. So, we were going to seek a wild leaf out side from our house. Then, we found a wild leaf at front of a door of our house. So, we challenged to eat the wild leaf and the taste of a wild leaf was so awful and unappetizing. But my older brother kept it in him mouth. So, I was surprised it. 

And I thought that panda is used on politics between Japan and china. We have a problem about panda because when we rental some pandas, Japan spend big money. It becomes one of some important points on politics between Japan and China. we need to think well about it. The thing which is to come some pandas may be pleasant for a zoo and a lot of fan of panda but the thing has serious problem with them. Especially, when we have a problem between Japan and China, we must think about our taking appropriate actions.

[600 words]





PENGUIN READERS/ Vicky Shipton/ 2001/London

No comments:

Post a Comment